Vs > Lower Hutt, Gracefield
Nzerekore vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Climate & Distance Between
Nzerekore vs Maastricht, Netherlands
Nzerekore vs Beirut, Lebanon
Nzerekore vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Nzerekore vs Nioro, Mali
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Samos, Greece
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Portland, Oregon, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Rapa Nui vs Santander, Cantabria
Minicoy vs Peoria, Il
Aden vs Chateauroux
Oakdale, Ne vs Aroma
- The distance between Nzerekore, Guinea and Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand is approximately 16,280 km or 10,117 mi.
- To reach Nzerekore in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Gracefield bearing 174.3° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Nzerekore bearing 4.4° or N .
- Nzerekore has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Nzerekore is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Gracefield is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11.3 °C (20.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Nzerekore. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 438.4 mm (17.3 in) more which is equivalent to 438.4 l/m² (10.76 US gal/ft²) or 4,384,000 l/ha (468,679 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26° higher in Nzerekore than in Lower Hutt, Gracefield.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nzerekore relative to Lower Hutt, Gracefield. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Nzerekore
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -75 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nzerekore vs Goias, Brazil
Nzerekore vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Nzerekore vs Minya, Egypt
Nzerekore vs Roseau, Mn, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Zurich, Switzerland
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Puerto Montt, Chile
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Temple, Tx vs Tacubaya
Mukteswar/ Kumaon vs Kassel
Barra Do Corda vs Cherry Farm Hospital
Springfield, Il vs Cajamarca
Nzerekore vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nzerekore
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Gracefield