| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nzerekore in October is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in October is faintly wet. Around 181mm (7.1in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Nzerekore October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nzerekore, Guinea
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nzerekore: