| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nzerekore in February is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 21.5 °C (38.7 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Nzerekore February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nzerekore, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nzerekore: