| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nzerekore in April is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 142mm (5.6in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Nzerekore April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nzerekore, Guinea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nzerekore: